This page provide information about the events organized by JAI or with JAI participation. Click an item below for more details.
One-day APPEAL school for A-level school teachers APPEAL-6 -- "The International Year of Light", July 18, 2015
Past events (incomplete list):
- Space-Charge 2015 workshop due to be held in Oxford from March 23rd-27th of 2015 - poster
- Octoberfest - JAI science day at RHUL, October 3, 2014 - agenda
- 3rd Low Emittance Rings Workshop, Oxford, 8th to the 10th of July 2013.
- Accelerator and Particle Physics Education at A-Level - APPEAL 4, 15 June 2013, Oxford
- Training the next generation - IOP Particle Accelerators and Beams Group Meeting and TIARA meeting, hosted by JAI, Oxford, 19 March 2013
- National Vacuum Electronics Conference (NVEC), held at JAI in Oxford on 25th of June, 2012
- Accelerating Science: Accelerating Business - how the UK’s world-class accelerator technologies can grow your business – held on 17 April 2012, Daresbury, Cheshire, organized by STFC, Cockcroft Institute and JAI
- Past APPEAL events (APPEAL-1, APPEAL-2 and APPEAL-3), 2010-2012
- RREPS-11 - Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures, held in RHUL, Sep 12-16, 2011, organised by JAI and Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Ultra-High Brightness Electron Sources workshop, organized by Cockcroft Institute, Diamond Light Source, JAI, IOP, DITANET and ASTeC, held at CI, 29 June to 1st July 2011
- Super-B mini-workshop, held at Jesus College, Oxford on 18th and 19th of May 2011