This page provide information about the events organized by JAI or with JAI participation. Click an item below for more details.
Topical Workshop on Instabilities, Impedance and Collective Effects TWIICE 2, 8 - 10 February 2016
5-th International Symposium on Negative Ions, Beams and Sources NIBS-16, 12th - 16th September 2016, St. Anne's College, Oxford
Past events (incomplete list):
- One-day APPEAL school for A-level school teachers APPEAL-6, July 18, 2015
- Space-Charge 2015 workshop due to be held in Oxford from March 23rd-27th of 2015 - poster
- Octoberfest - JAI science day at RHUL, October 3, 2014 - agenda
- 3rd Low Emittance Rings Workshop, Oxford, 8th to the 10th of July 2013.
- Accelerator and Particle Physics Education at A-Level - APPEAL 4, 15 June 2013, Oxford
- Training the next generation - IOP Particle Accelerators and Beams Group Meeting and TIARA meeting, hosted by JAI, Oxford, 19 March 2013
- National Vacuum Electronics Conference (NVEC), held at JAI in Oxford on 25th of June, 2012
- Accelerating Science: Accelerating Business - how the UK’s world-class accelerator technologies can grow your business – held on 17 April 2012, Daresbury, Cheshire, organized by STFC, Cockcroft Institute and JAI
- Past APPEAL events (APPEAL-1, APPEAL-2 and APPEAL-3), 2010-2012
- RREPS-11 - Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures, held in RHUL, Sep 12-16, 2011, organised by JAI and Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Ultra-High Brightness Electron Sources workshop, organized by Cockcroft Institute, Diamond Light Source, JAI, IOP, DITANET and ASTeC, held at CI, 29 June to 1st July 2011
- Super-B mini-workshop, held at Jesus College, Oxford on 18th and 19th of May 2011